No need for fancy kitchen appliances! You can make this cashew butter with a regular blender (I used my kenwood quadblade) and have a delicious spread, dip or (baking) ingredient ready in a short time! Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Cashew - Butter
25 min (+ 40 min baking/cooling time) // 1 small jar // easy
- 200 g cashews
- Heat up the oven to 180°C.
- Put the cashews (you can also use more or less) onto a baking tray and roast them for about 10 minuntes, until they look golden brown.
- Let them cool down for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the Cashews to your blender (you could also add some vanilla or salt if you like) and start blending. Make sure to take your time with it and pause (so the blender & cashews don't heat up too much). First, it will form crumbles, but at some point it will change to a creamy nut butter texture.
- Store in a jar at room temperature.