Easy and delicious! This is also a great recipe to meal prep or if you need some leftovers for lunch the next day! Tastes especially good with some arugula as a side salad and topped with hemp seeds :) If you like a lot of sauce on your pasta, just double up the sauce ingredients (or make less pasta - but I would always opt for doubling the sauce ).
Surf's up Pasta
20 min // 3 - 4 servings // easy
- 500 g Pasta
- 200 ml coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 3 tbl ajvar
- 1 tbl ketchup
- 1 tbl nutritional yeast
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp curry madras
- 1/4 tsp (garlic) pepper
- 1 tsp rice syrup or sugar
- Chili to taste
- Cook the Pasta to instructions.
- Heat up the coconut milk in a pot on medium heat.
- Add ajvar and ketchup and stir.
- Add nutritional yeast, spices and sugar.
- Add chili to taste. Taste test the sauce. You might want to add some more chili, salt, sugar or lemon juice.
- Drain the pasta and add the sauce to it.
- Serve with a side salad :)