A yummy easter treat to enjoy! This vegan eggnog recipe is very easy, quick to make and tastes delicious. Credits for this recipe to my mum! What’s your easter treat?
Homemade Vegan Eggnog
20 min // ca. 700 ml // easy
- 500 g vegan vanilla pudding (I used alpro)
- 120 g powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp kala namak
- 200 ml vodka
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl (best if you can easily pour from it!).
- Use a handmixer to mix it all together.
- Taste test. You might want to add a little bit more kala namak. Be careful, it has a very strong eggy flavor!
- Use small, clean glass bottles and pour the eggnog in there.
- Store in the fridge for 5-7 days (or more) until serving. Shake once a day for best taste.
- The eggnog will last for at least 2 weeks in the fridge.
- If you find yourself having leftover eggnog, you can make an eggnog cake! Just replace the milk in a basic (stirred) cake with eggnog and there you go! You can also mix eggnog and milk if you don't have enough eggnog left ;)